I love this idea. In fact, I will do this in a style of ’10 tweets on X to get you started’. Sounds good?
Last week I ran an experiment where I published seven blog posts that had seven ideas each on a specific topic. The goal of the exercise was to see if that style of post, with a specific number of items, was more successful in terms of visitors and retweets.
Here are the seven posts:
- 7 Ideas to Start a Customer Acquisition Machine
- 7 Ideas for More Effective Cold Calling
- 7 Ways to Increase Employee Retention
- 7 Ideas for a Strong Hiring Process
- 7 Ideas for Types of Meetings in Startups
- 7 Ideas for Developing a Sales-Oriented Culture
- 7 Sales Metrics to Track
Now, I don’t know how the above content compares to the standard content, but the stats are dramatically different: the 7 ideas for X blog posts received an average of 25% more visitors and 3x the number of retweets. People like numerated lists and it drives more traffic.
View original post 15 more words